Dear Cade,
Why I love you... always have, always will.
Right now you are turning into this little man I'm not so sure about. Up until this point I pretty much had things under control. Basically there was a lot of maintenance going on. Wake up, feed you, play with you, feed you, play with you, feed you, bathe you, play and sleep. Pretty easy. But now you are learning and learning fast. You have started repeating the last word of my sentences. And I'm still wondering when you're going to say "mommy". It sort of puzzles me but I'll go with it, for a little while anyways. You go get your shoes when I tell you to. You cry because you want to be outside playing in the dirt. You won't eat hardly anything. I don't know if that's because your teeth hurt or you're just being stubborn. If I had to pick a favorite food group for you right now it would be dairy. You are in LOVE with ice cream, yogurt, cheese and mainly your milk. I have yet to get you off your night time bottle. I can't really say that I care too much. It's the only time you'll lay so still next to me. I'm not ready to give up hearing those little noises you make when you're drinking it. And watching you just about finish it and then shake it a little bit to get every last drop. You have finally given up the passy during the day. Thank you for that. You are not a pleasant child with it. Speaking of things you've given up. Thank you for letting me take your bath seat out of the tub. You had become so dependent on it and were so scared your fist bath without it. But now, you're welcome. You love splashing around with no boundaries holding you back. You finally got to ride on the lawn mower with your daddy the other day. You were so cute wearing ear plugs sitting on his lap. You didn't move a muscle the whole time.
Well that's about all for now. I just wanted to get these down before you moved on and I was learning you all over again. I love you so much little one. No matter what, no matter when I will always love you.
Mommy
Monday, April 5, 2010
just in case i forget
Posted by Alison at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love, love this sweet post, Alison. I'm right there with you girl. What happened to our little babies??? They are big, big boys now. I feel like I'm clinging to these days with all my might! They'll be off to Kindergarten before we know it. WAHHHHHHHH!
I am about in tears. That is such a beautiful sentiment and very well verbalized.
Post a Comment