Sunday, March 28, 2010

so very serious



Cade has always had a way with his looks. I can be jumping around like a monkey on a chocolate high and I will typically get the same serious look. At least when he does crack up I know I'm absolutely the most hilarious person around.
This weekend we had an Easter Bunny Mini Session at Black Fox Farms and were able to squeeze Cade and Mary Evelyn in between clients. He kept a safe distance from all of the animals. Maybe next year he will at least look at them.
We are headed to South Carolina this weekend to spend some time with Jonathan's family. It's been too long since we've visited and this will be Cade's first time. We are so excited to see everyone and looking forward to 81 degrees and sunny. I guess I'll be unpacking the summer clothes before we leave!

0 comments: