Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever...

just wanted to pack up your house and move to a little town just outside of a big town.
walk to the park, library and fresh market
build a cute little house with a big front porch
go to a new church where no one knows your name, your momma's name or your dirty laundry
work at quaint children's clothing store 2 days a week and get 50% off :) (Gap would be fine too)
have a bike with a basket and a bell
have 2 more kids with completed college funds

Those are just a few things I've been thinking about lately. None of them are very realistic right now. But a girl can dream, right?

And since no post is complete without a picture of my little man here is a low quality one from my phone.

2 comments:

John and Court said...

Yes, Yes, and Yes! I'm thinking Europe would be good :) Walk everywhere. Pick up fresh food, bread, and flowers daily. Hmmm YES! I would love it!!

Amanda said...

Sounds great to me. He takes a beautiful picture even by phone. :)