Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mullet Man

Why is it that I am allowed to carry my child in my womb for 10 months and then... well I won't even go into what I had to do to get him here... and take care of him every moment and breath he breathes. I decide what he wears, which is usually pretty cute, what he eats and when he sleeps. BUT... for some reason I am apparently not qualified to decide when he needs his first haircut. Is it a crime to let my 14 month old have a mullet? He is going to have plenty of time to look like a little man. Right now he's going to have to deal with looking like this guyUnfortunately the person who needs to hear this will not read it. So... if you see Mr. Douglas around town please help a sister out and tell him how adorable Cade's hair is. It would be greatly appreciative:)

4 comments:

ALM said...

Just tell Mr. Douglas that if he doesn't leave you alone about Cade's hair then you'll tell Missy to buzz his off next time she cuts it! =)

LoneGirl said...

I know exactly what you are going through! I have it double. Michael doesn't like either of my boys hair cuts. Do not feel bad, Miles has a Mullet too! Sometimes his hair curls in the back and looks sooooooo cute. When it doesn't curl however, it's a mullet. Tell Mr. Douglas to deal with it. When he squeezes out the watermelon, he can choose its haircut. ;o)

John and Court said...

hahaha...too funny!!! we're on it..

Anonymous said...

Hey Douglas family - Hope your year is starting off well. Best wishes from Portland. - The Tilsons