Lately the weathermen have been teasing us of snow but today they finally came through. I think we'll consider this Cade's first real snow. He wasn't too sure about it but he didn't mind walking in it. Jonathan got off work early today so we had the entire afternoon together. We walked down to Camp Eslinger to play with the girls and then decided a nice meal at Cracker Barrel was a good idea. Luckily I have a husband who knows how to drive in just about any weather condition. All of the senior citizens were eating him up. He just went from table to table flashing his solo tooth grin.
It was a good day:)
Friday, January 29, 2010
a "real" snow day
Posted by Alison at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I just laughed so hard. I didn't realize you had switched back to talking about Cade at CB, and I thought Jonathan was going to table to table giving driving advice or something. But then the one-tooth grin really threw me off. Did J nearly all his teeth to get his family to CB?? He IS dedicated.
Post a Comment