


You would think that since I take pictures for a living I would have great images of my own child displayed throughout my house. Well, think again. I have about 3 printed pictures of him and I think that's pretty pathetic on my part. My goal this year is to document his life a little more regularly and not require an appointment:) These are from our Christmas card session Ami did for us back in November. These pictures really show his little personality starting to develop. He has been a boy from day one but he is REALLY starting to act like one. He is constantly climbing on anything and everything to usually to reach what he shouldn't. He snuggles with me and not just when he's tired or hurt. I love watching him get a book from his room and then back his little bootie into Jonathan's lap and turn to the exact page he wants to read. I love to sing Jesus Loves Me to him and watch him settle right down. He loves that song and I love him.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
more pictures
Posted by Alison at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have a beautiful family. Cade is adorable. I love the picture of him sitting in the chair. He looks so laid back.
I like the look on his face sitting in the chair. It's like he's thinking up something to do or else he's really happy about something. He is a beautiful child. God blessed you abundantly with your family.
So adorable.
Love that darling picture sitting in the rocking chair. SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment