Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Halloween


I am pretty behind on my posting and apologize to all of my thousands of followers:) So here is Halloween. I put quite a bit of thought and agony over his costume and what he would be this year. I finally settled on a monkey costume from pottery barn until I woke up and realized that I $60 on a 30 minute outfit was ridiculous. So I settled on this super cute one from target for a whopping $19.99. Funny how things work out since I got the flu that morning and we all stayed in. So these pictures are actually from about a month later but I HAD to get his picture made in it.

1 comments:

Lynda said...

That is super adorable. I am happy you wrote about it so it will be something you remember when he has his own family - - - like you could ever forget how sick you were with the flu !!!