


Pretty stinkin lucky and that's probably an understatement. This year has flown by to say the least. I put so much time and energy into his first birthday party that I sort of forgot to take in the moment. It's just now hitting me that he is one. I'm sort of regressing mentally too. I've never been one to put him in smocked john johns but now that he's turning into a little man I want him to be my baby. So much to Jonathan's pleading I have bought a smocked outfit with white shoes and a mocked turtleneck which he will be sporting in Nashville while visiting his cousin. I couldn't help myself. I'm thinking this is just the beginning of a road where I will hold a brick on my sweet baby's head. He'll love me forever... right?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
How lucky am I?
Posted by Alison at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I ask both boys that question very often. I've started asking Dosen if he'll just stay a little boy. He's agreed, and I've drawn up the contract.
Happy birthday, sweet Cade.
I know how you feel. I believe I am really babying Jacob since he is my last!! We will miss this!!
He is a doll!!
Post a Comment