Okay... so if I had a priest and I did confessions I would confess a little something like this.
(In a raspy voice so to disguise my obvious countrified self)
Sir... I need to confess that lately I have been breaking my neck to look at something I just cannot have. It's so very nice and so very neat and so very not mine. Every time I drive past this beauty I begin to make plans for my backyard in my silly little head. So forgive me for wanting what I simply cannot have even though it is the coolest thing ever and even though I stopped today to take a picture and then got a little closer and then climbed to the top and then spun the wheel and then looked out the telescope and then climbed beneath where there was the cutest picnic table and it was all I could do not to stuff the whole thing in my coat and run for hills... my hill that is.
So something like that would occur if I were the confessing type of lady. But can you really blame me?
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Who could blame me?
Posted by Alison at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
covet on, sister. i would, too. i saw this beauty loaded on a truck recently, and it took all that was within me not to follow the truck.
Where is it? Or do we get to discover it on our own? I like it a lot, too.
Who wouldn't want one of those?? It's really cool. I don't blame you one bit for that kind of coveting!
Post a Comment