Saturday, June 6, 2009

beach baby









I'm a Florida girl at heart for those of you who don't know that. I've been waiting patiently for the chance to see my little man with some sand between his toes. We left late last Saturday night and headed for Destin. Jonathan went deep sea fishing Sunday morning and caught some amazing dinner. There's nothing like seeing it slapped onto a nail at the boat slip and then slapped on your plate with some cream on it. It was still yummy no matter the process! We spent the majority of the day on Monday at the beach. Cade took a long nap and loved watching the waves. He really didn't mind the sand either. We had so much fun hanging out with friends and family, eating fresh seafood and relaxing (if that's possible with a 7 mo old). I'm ready to go back in September... patiently waiting:)

0 comments: