Sunday, June 7, 2009

good dog



We decided to take it easy today and just have a little family time. First stop was BabiesRUs for a new bathtub seat for little man. He has long since outgrown our little bathtub. Then we went downtown and ate at Good Dog. I'm a huge hot dog fan and have been wanting to try it for a while. I was not disappointed. We both had a chili cheese slaw and onion dog and amazing french fries. I know it's hard to imagine fries as "amazing" but they really were. Cade of course enjoyed gerber's best, apple cherry... stage 2:) I'm sure he'll be chowing down with us soon enough. We met some really nice park rangers that Cade couldn't keep his eyes off of. They ended up spending their entire break talking to him and filling us in on what they do and where they do it. It was actually pretty interesting. After lunch we took a walk and stopped into RockCreek. We've been wanting to get a backpack that was comfortable for both daddy and son. We found one that they both liked and tried it out on the way back to the car. Cade loved seeing what dad was seeing. He talked the whole way. We ended it with a visit from Nana and Grandad. With the recent wedding craziness Grandad hadn't seen him in two weeks and was needing his fix. It was a good day.

1 comments:

Lynda said...

I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog!