Sunday Cade was dedicated at First Baptist. It was such a special time and meant so much to us that all of our families were able to come. I'm pretty sure we took up 3 pews! After the service we all went back to our house for a light lunch and to visit. Cade is such a blessing in so many people's lives. It's amazing how someone so small can make such an impact.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Dedication Weekend
Posted by Alison at 4:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, such little people leave such marks on all of our lives. Yesterday was a very special day! I am so grateful to have been a small part of this neat time. It was very neat you guys did have so many to support you!
HEY!! Just found you on her through the Mountains blog... Congrats on the dedication! He is sooo cute. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother too. I know that is very difficult.
I heard about how fun this day was!! So glad to be able to see the picture and so very happy for you both to have this wonderful little boy in your lives!!
Post a Comment