Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leaving...

I was told that leaving would get easier with time. Yesterday morning I left my heart and soul sitting on the couch in their pajamas watching Praise Baby as I trotted off to work. I wondered on the way if the school system snow day rules applied to the Southern Baptist Convention...they don't. Being Cade's mom has changed every thought that runs through my head. I want to be the best everything for him. When he smiles at me it makes me cry and when he cries I have to make myself smile. I look at the world differently for him. I see Mary in a whole new light. Wanting the very best for my son while she had rags and a manger for hers...the King. This journey we are on together is more than I should be allowed.

1 comments:

The Stums said...

Nope, it never, ever gets easier to leave them. You made me laugh hard about the SBC, though.