Cade is officially not my little bitty baby... that's what he thinks anyways. Last night I was telling one of Jonathan's cousins that he was STILL not crawling. Not 5 minutes later he crawled on all four limbs. Talk about an "I told you so mom" moment. He was all over the place... still a little wobbly but still a crawler. No pictures to prove that one. But the next one Jonathan and I both witnessed. We laid him down for his morning nap (which by the way he is still trying to get out of) and turned around and there he stood so proud. Looks like we'll be lowering his bed today.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
all in 24 hours
Posted by Alison at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So VERY proud of himself!
He is SO CUTE! And growing up very, very fast. I am happy you have it in pictures and you will be, too, when you are my age!
Hooray for milestones! ;)
Post a Comment