Thursday, April 23, 2009

my boys and some tacos



I feel like it's been forever since I've taken the time to write a little something on here. I just hate to write without a picture of something! My little man has turned into a big boy over night.
1. He is rolling and rolling and rolling all over the place. He typically doesn't stop until he rolls into something he can't move... such as my bathroom vanity.
2. Jonathan had a man to man talk with him the other day about his catlike noises. He told him little boys don't sound like cats... they are big burly dogs. He thinks the squealing should be left up to Evelyn! Personally I think it's kind of cute.
3. He is in love with his jumperoo. His little legs no longer dangle. They are all over the place that sometimes I worry he's going to jump right out of it.
4. He's eating a fruit and oatmeal for breakfast and a fruit and veggie for dinner. He's not crazy about the greens but anything orange he holds his mouth open for.
5. Sitting... still a work in progress. He's starting to get it though... slowly:)

Everyday is like a new adventure for him. I find myself just staring at my newborn baby that's turning into an infant. He's finally wearing shoes because he needs to... not just because I think they're cute.

Wednesday we went to Chattanooga for some much needed family time. Jonathan has been working some long hours lately so it was nice to be our little family of three for a day. Thanks to Stephanie we tried a new restaurant downtown... Taco Mamacita. So good. We shared the guacamole which was delicious and then chose our own tacos. I had the Po' Boy. Wow. That's it. Just plain old wow. Jonathan had two others but mine was the best. We did a little walking around the park and of course stopped off for some ice cream at Clumpies. I had black forest and Jonathan had Peach and Chocolate Chip in a waffle cone. He loves his ice cream! Here are just a few pictures of my boys.

3 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

He is so cute and getting so big! Glad you enjoyed Taco Mamacita!

~Sandy said...

Adorable pictures!!!! He is sooooo cute:)

The Stums said...

Jake has referenced your recommendation of a new mexican eatery at least 22 times. Maybe just 2 but in the same day, so it seemed like more.