That's the question I ask myself when I'm getting free groceries! I've just recently ventured out into the world of couponing. Originally I thought I had lost my mind to add an additional thing to my plate but I'm so glad I did. I will admit... it was a little, okay a lot, overwhelming at first but I'm finally getting the hang of it. I went to Publix tonight with Ami and here is a picture of everything I purchased for........drum roll please.........$27.00. I know, you think I'm exaggerating or just plain lying but it's true. You can't really tell but on the right is two packs of chicken and a jumbo pack of pork chops. So to answer the age old question... no, I'm not buying things I don't need:) Poor Cade had to join us this time so he was pretty much pooped when we got home.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
What economic crisis?
Posted by Alison at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment