This weekend was beautiful! I should have had my "real" camera out but my camera phone saved the day once again. We spent as much time outside as possible and I think Cade really enjoyed the sun on his face. Sometimes there was more wind than sun but still wonderful.
My baby sister, and by baby I mean 6 1/2, finds out what she's having tomorrow. I have started realizing lately just how old I am. I can remember peaking out the window with Bethany as mom and dad brought her home from the hospital. She was our real life baby doll. She should still be playing with beanie babies and puppy surprise. When I look at her I see those perfectly curled bangs that started at the back of her head and a thumb in her mouth holding a ratty old blanket. I can't wait for our babies to grow up together and love each other as much as I love "my cousin". Diana and I have such a special bond that will last forever. I'm ready to nurture that relationship for and with them. I thought about putting a tear jerker here but instead thought a ridiculous one would be less sentimental:)One last thing for the longest post ever. Here is another phone addition. I wish he was laughing out loud since he's capable but here's just Cade being Cade. If you've made it this far you deserve a cookie:)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
it's gonna be a bright, bright sun shiney day...
Posted by Alison at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so very sweet. I will be looking for a cookie in my box! :)
Post a Comment