Is there such a thing? When someone changes on a daily basis... needs and wants, is it really possible to answer that question truthfully? In the past 2 weeks Cade has turned into an infant. He is no longer my fragile newborn baby. His personality is sprouting! We are learning that even at 3 months of age he has likes and dislikes.
He really likes mom and dad right now and prefers us.
He watches us walk from room to room with such anticipation... legs and arms going crazy.
He really enjoys sleeping in his crib at night and having the freedom to do a complete 180.
He does not like being swaddled. He will pull his arms out with great force. Occasionally I will walk into his room and find my son wearing a tube top instead of the pajamas I left him in. I am making a plan to guide his determination positively:)
He highly recommends us not letting him wake up from a nap hungry. This is not a good thing for anyone. I'm pretty sure the neighbors assume we are performing extreme discipline on our 3 month old.
He loves to talk and sing and every once in awhile dad gets a chuckle.
He is enamored with his extremities. Regularly his passy is kicked to the curb for his fingers.
So at 3 months old he is already pretty picky. A few of these he comes by honestly but some of them are a mystery to us. So instead of being in the swing of things I would rather say...
So far so good.
He watches us walk from room to room with such anticipation... legs and arms going crazy.
He really enjoys sleeping in his crib at night and having the freedom to do a complete 180.
He does not like being swaddled. He will pull his arms out with great force. Occasionally I will walk into his room and find my son wearing a tube top instead of the pajamas I left him in. I am making a plan to guide his determination positively:)
He highly recommends us not letting him wake up from a nap hungry. This is not a good thing for anyone. I'm pretty sure the neighbors assume we are performing extreme discipline on our 3 month old.
He loves to talk and sing and every once in awhile dad gets a chuckle.
He is enamored with his extremities. Regularly his passy is kicked to the curb for his fingers.
So at 3 months old he is already pretty picky. A few of these he comes by honestly but some of them are a mystery to us. So instead of being in the swing of things I would rather say...
So far so good.


0 comments:
Post a Comment