Monday, January 26, 2009

Little one...




I know most of you are aware that I am officially a photographer:) It's weird to say it but I've come to terms that it's true. I've wanted to have that title since I was a senior in high school and now I finally do. Ami and I started our business in October, 2007 and have been running full force since then. God is good... Not only did I gain a new title but I also gained a friend. We've been able to share some sweet moments with each other this year. We've both made it through our first pregnancies and welcoming our new little ones too. We tend to dream big and so far they've all come through. I look forward to Cade and Evelyn growing up and becoming the best of friends. Right now they don't have a choice but to get along. I see a lot of pacifier stealing in the future:)
Here is a picture from Evelyn's 6 month session.

0 comments: