I can't believe my baby boy turns 3 months tomorrow. Every mother told me this would happen but I guess I didn't believe them. Through the sleepless nights I've let the days slip right past me. He is smiling and talking. It seems as though he is really taking in this big world around him. I love it when he follows me with his little eyes and, as sad as it is, curls that lip down wondering where mommy is going. He has officially slept in his own bed for 5 nights in a row. Some nights are better than others but I think he's getting the hang of it. We still just sit on the couch and stare at him, wondering why we are so blessed. We really are just that!
On Friday we went to Ami's house and did their 3 and 6 month pictures. Here are just a few.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow 3 months already! He is so cute, I can't believe how fast they grow
ADORABLE! :)
Post a Comment