




On October 27th Prentice Cade Douglas arrived at 10:51 a.m. I'll leave out the gory details of the morning but I will say that after 2 epidurals that didn't work and going from 3 cm to 10 cm in
1 1/2 hours he came into this world after 10 minutes of pushing. Words cannot describe how Jonathan and I both feel about this new addition to our family. We've always been a family but now we feel like a real family. Looking at him everyday makes our love for him grow more and more. There isn't an imperfect thing about him. Granted...we have not slept in two weeks but it all seems worth it when he stares at you with those big blue eyes at 4:00 a.m. I'll try and do better with adding the pictures.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
He's here!
Posted by Alison at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats girl! he's adorable! i know his aunt bethany is just crazy about him already!
He's beautiful! You did a great job. I can't wait to see him in person! I want to kiss his cheeks.
Post a Comment