Today is a good day. It is a good day because it's my last day of work for awhile. I've been nothing but grins. Don't get me wrong...I love my job. But it's nice to see a light. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and we are at 2 cm and 70% effaced. She is guessing he is around 7 1/2 lbs. Which is fine by me! I didn't want a 6 lb baby but I didn't want a 9 lb one either. I'm not that picky:) It's weird to think that today is the last Thursday it will be just the 2 of us. Mom finished painting our bathroom last night so there are no more major projects incomplete. Now I just have to pack and clean. We'll keep everyone posted on the madness!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment