Monday, October 20, 2008

Good News

Our furniture arrived last Monday night around 7:00 at night. I had convinced myself at this point that it would be wrong too. You should have seen me pacing back and forth while they were bringing it in. I examined every last inch of it before they left. Luckily everything looked great. Now I'm just trying to get things situated and in its place. This week will be full of packing and getting ready for next Sunday. I'm trying to sleep as much as I can but I doubt that will help very much. Is it possible to get a reserve of sleep? Jonathan sent me a text today that said "Can you believe that this time next week I'll be rocking my baby boy?". Talk about a reality check! I figure women have done this for years in barns and even caves...surely I can do it in a comfy bed with 4 nurses, a doctor and about 20 family members listening outside the door!

0 comments: