Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend update

This weekend was pretty productive. Jonathan's parents came in town for a party and stopped by on Saturday to finish some work on the closet and put down the corner round in the baby's room.
His room is officially construction zone free. Now we are just waiting on our lovely friends at the furniture store to let us know our order is in. Jonathan put our highchair together yesterday morning. I think the mess is starting to get to him:) His dad built a cradle for all of the grandchildren and they brought that as well. I've officially tripped over it every time I go to bed and I really did think I was in the wrong house Sunday morning when I rolled over and saw it staring at me. Now I have a constant reminder that this little guy is eventually going to be in my arms instead of under them. Scary! We go the the doctor tomorrow so I'll let everyone know how that goes later on in the week.

0 comments: