Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank goodness for showers!










I've been pretty overwhelmed lately with all the things we didn't have for this fast approaching son of ours. Well, yesterday all the worries were put to rest. There are obviously a lot of people who love us! We are so appreciative of everyone who had a part in our shower. We couldn't have asked for a better one. It was nice to see people you never get to see. Here are a few pictures from our day.

3 comments:

Tracy Bisbee said...

Alison,
I got your post on our blog which led me here. I had no idea you had a blog. It's great and you look great too.
Have you guys come up with a name for this little man?
Hope you guys are doing well!!

Caribbean Cindy said...

Ahhhhhh...wish I had been there for the fun!

mandyhohope said...

Wow... I haven't seen Ami in AGES! She looks as wonderful as always and now that I see you two side by side... I'm thinkin' you could pass as sisters. Anyhow, hope things are going well. It was so good to see you and Jonathan a few weeks ago. TOTALLY random but good none-the-less. Praying for you in your final days!