Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Slowly but surely...

I took this picture with my phone so the quality isn't all that great. But you can get the idea. We went to the Children's Fair this weekend to pick up his furniture and as they were hoisting his dresser into the truck, "eagle eyes" (yes, that would be me) realized it was the wrong dresser. They ordered the wrong dresser! The owner assured me the correct one would be here in 4 weeks and then went on to tell me that would be plenty of time if I had 8 weeks to go. Are you kidding me Mr. Owner?? Needless to say, I was not a happy camper for the ride home. But, on a good note...I really like his crib and I really really like his bedding in the crib. Right now it's in the middle of the room on top of the rug until we can put something on the feet. We don't want to scratch Dad's shiny floors:) Other than that everything is great. I do have some sort of sinus issue right now so I've had to resort to medicine. Benadryl knocked us both out for a good 3 hours yesterday. This too shall pass!

0 comments: