
We went to the doctor yesterday and they did an ultrasound. We were so excited to see the little guy again. He has grown like crazy since the last time we saw him at 19 weeks. He's definitely still a boy! That was the first thing I had her check. He weighs 3 lbs. 7 oz. already. I don't know how he's going to stretch me much more but I'm sure he'll take a whirl at it. Dr. Newman said he was on track to gain 1/2 a pound a week according to his record. So, we're not looking at a scrawny baby here. Lovely. She did say that he had hair, fat cheeks and some pretty big lips. We're guessing he got all of those things from his Aunt Cara and she's okay with that:) The picture is a little hard to make out. It's just of his face and the right side has a black shadow over his eye. You can make out his other eye, nose and mouth. Good luck!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
30 weeks and counting
Posted by Alison at 5:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment