I still don't have any pictures to put up but I will update a little bit. We went to the doctor on Monday. I had to do my sugar test which meant drinking something that was disgusting in 5 minutes. We made it through though. The doctor talked to us for a good 20 minutes about our wants and all the things we didn't want. We start going every two weeks now. I can't believe this little guy is going to be here in 2 1/2 months. As we speak Jonathan is at home painting his room a lovely shade of green. After that the furniture should be in and everything should start rolling right along. My goal is to have everything finished before our baby shower in September. I know everyone will want to see his cute little room finished...as do I. We are having our maternity pictures taken sometime next week so I'll post some new pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment