Hopefully I will have some pictures pretty soon of all the progress going on at our house. But for now I thought a brief update would be nice. Danny, Jonathan's dad, came last week to work on the closet I've built in my head. We are so blessed to have family that love us and actually know what they're doing. I never thought he would get as much as he did accomplished. We have walls and doors already. I'm dying to get all of my clothes out of baskets scattered throughout the house and into that closet! It won't be long. Now for a floor update... Jonathan worked his little fingers off on Sunday staining the floor. Our house smells lovely:) I think (I hope) he is going to put at least one top coat on this weekend. It has to have three so it will take awhile. One of the perks of being pregnant is you don't have to help because you're not allowed to. That's all for now.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment