Boy!! We went yesterday to the doctor to find out what this little baby is. As soon as the nurse put that cold wet thing on my stomach I said it was a boy. She said there was no 99% sure, but a 100% sure! He did 4 complete flips while she was trying to do all of her measurements. Everything looked great...perfectly healthy and very active. She did say that he had really long legs. I wonder where he got that from? After the appt. we went to lunch to one of my favorite restaurants, Southern Star. We split a vegetable plate and some chicken fingers. After that it was off to find this baby some furniture. No luck though. I think we'll wait until we find some bedding we like. Well, that's about it. A very fun and exhausting day for all three of us.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
It's a...
Posted by Alison at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment