Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Post


I thought this would be a good way for everyone to stay up to date with our baby days. I promise to try and post regularly with pictures and a few videos along the way. Don't forget...we find out Monday, June 9th what the baby is. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Here is a picture from a couple of weeks ago when I went to Tally to visit the family. I'm about 16 weeks here. I felt the baby move for the first time last week. At first I wasn't sure if I was feeling things but when it happens every hour and sometimes twice I figured it out. Today I felt a BIG one!

1 comments:

Caribbean Cindy said...

So thrilled for both of you!! Can't wait to hear what you find out. I am very happy you are doing this blog. I will be a faithful reader!