So much for me documenting your life through blogging. I sort of missed an entire year but I promise I have all of it, well most of it, okay some of it etched in mind forever. I guess I'll start from today considering the impossibility of going back to July.
Okay... you are officially a two year old. You have started saying things and I have NO idea where
you're getting them from. Typically I have a clue. Either me or your dad. But I can honestly say that some of this stuff is completely foreign to me.
"Why not?"
"No!"
"The sun, it's too bright!" While driving down the road.
"It's too hot. Turn on the car. Hurry mommy!" Diva.
"I'm okay!" When you fall down. Before I can get to you you're wiping off the dust and off again.
"Bless my heart" When you hurt yourself and no one is watching, you say this while rubbing your boo boo. It's pretty much the most adorable thing so far.
You have started loving music, especially in the car. "Where's my music mommy?" And when you sing Jesus Loves Me it practically melts my heart until you scream out the "but He is STRONG!!" and you yell it to the top of your lungs while showing off your baby muscle. Then it just cracks me up because I realize I'm doing it right along with you.
And last but not least. As we lay in bed to say your prayers as soon as daddy starts you start cackling like a mad man. We don't know why you do this. Okay, so maybe the fact that I am laughing so hard that my eyes are pouring tears and your daddy is just staring at us like we're both insane. I'll laugh at you as long as you do it. It's funny. Daddy doesn't think so but he's wrong. So basically you're a funny kid right now who doesn't want to take naps anymore, wants to play outside all day long, MUST have pants on to take a nap or there WILL be a meltdown, loves the dumbest show on earth Fireman Sam (kill me now), is still super picky about what you eat but loves chocolate milk and fruit and I just love you to pieces. Plain and simple.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
So much for...
Posted by Alison at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sweet. :)
welcome back and that is just adorable!!!
I give this post an A+++. You are a seriously great mom.
I am glad you are back, too. Thanks for sharing your heart and showing others how a mom is supposed to feel about her precious gift from God! He is tooooooo cute!
Post a Comment