You got your first spanking yesterday and you didn't care. "Cade, you're going to get a spanking. I know you don't know what that is but you're not going to like it. I need you to listen to mommy and go get in the bathtub." "NO!!!" So one pop on his sweet little hiney and he stared me down without a hint of a single tear.
Who am I kidding? I can't spank this sweet thing ever again. I just scooped him up and put him in the bathtub. It's getting really hard to be stern and not laugh at his disobedience. We're still in the phase where it's pretty darn cute when he scrunches his eyebrows and stomps his little foot. I know that will soon not be the case but for now I'll just scoop him up and put him where I want him. Honestly, it's just easier on this momma's heart. And for now, that's what we'll do.
Any questions/comments must come from all the perfect mothers of the perfect children please:)
Friday, June 4, 2010
you didn't care
Posted by Alison at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You can't hear from a perfect mother because Mary, the mother of Jesus, did not have a computer!
You are funny to read - -- - but also precious in your transparency as you verbalize a mother's love.
Post a Comment