Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i'm lovin it too

Thanks to this sweet friend I want to give you a few things that I'm loving right now.

My sweet little man is top of the list... and his daddy too. Just no picture of him in a plaid jumper to post. He is in love with Ernie right now. And he says it minus the "r" so it's ridiculously adorable. JD and I are taking a brave step and have become agents for a really great up and coming company. We are definitely NOT risk takers but after consulting some people we really trust we feel like it's an opportunity we can't pass up. We are really walking in faith and are excited to see where He decides to lead us.I love yummy goodness and this place has plenty of it. Cade is a big fan of their sweet potato fries and JD always gets their lasagna or buffalo burgers. I try to try something different every time.

I'm loving me some Missy Habermas too. My "know every little thing about me, good and bad" friend is moving to Knoxville. It's definitely bittersweet. I'm so proud of her for taking this step even though she's not a big fan of change. She is going to work at a fancy salon where I will definitely reap the benefits of her training.
I'll work on getting a picture of us. Some are just plain scary so I'll have to weed through them:)

0 comments: