Monday, October 12, 2009

I love you when...


your nose is running every moment of the day.
you cough all night long and wake yourself up because you want your passie but it won't stay in.
you cling to my leg like small growth for 19 hours a day.
you only take a 20 minute nap even though you typically take 2, 2 hour naps.
you cry when I leave the room but are fine to leave me in a room.
you have an ear infection.

I love you even when you're sick because you love me so much when you are.

Since my last post I have done a lot of soul searching and realize that life is so good. I am blessed beyond reason and am just fine with that! Instead of looking at all the things Cade "can't" do in life I'm choosing to look at the things he can... which seems like a "no brainer" thing to do, I know. He is a happy, growing, thriving, crazy, wall climbing, cheerio eating, pot slinger (and pans that is), dirt digging little boy and I wouldn't change him for anything.
And with that said, Good Night.

2 comments:

The Stums said...

Stop it. My eye make was perfect today.

And thanks for clarifying the type of pot Cade slings.

Amanda said...

I think that's a great way to look at it. ;)

And, I agree. Kids are so cuddly & loving when they are sick. I hope he's feeling better.