Saturday, September 5, 2009

10 down...


I can't believe my baby boy it 10 months old! Here are ten things I love about him...
1. I love how you say my name when you're hurt, tired or frustrated.
2. I love how you say daddy's name when you're about to burst with happiness.
3. I love that you finally enjoy cuddling... especially when you wake up.
4. I love that I have to watch you every second of the day or you'll end up head first in the tub.
5. I love how you are recognizing people in your life that love you.
6. I love it when you smear your morning yogurt all in your hair even though you don't get a bath until bedtime.
7. I love that you would climb straight up a wall if you could pile enough things in front of it.
8. I love you because you've finally started sleeping through the night (this is a HUGE one)
9. I love that you get so excited when you see anything on four legs by kicking yours like crazy.
10. I could go on and on but mainly I just love you buddy. You make my day everyday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so sweet! I like the part about the tub, the yogurt, & climbing walls. You can tell he is full of life. ;)

Lynda said...

Praise God you were raised with brothers so you can love bringing up a boy. He is adorable! Thanks for sharing him with us.