Monday, March 16, 2009

wild wings




Some may not know this, other than Courtney Rader:), but a little piece of my heart will always be in Charleston, SC. I started going there in high school and fell in love. When I was old enough to drive freely I would go at least every other month. That is where I fell in love with photography, independence and chicken wings. I know I know, weird combination but true! Just recently I found out that there is a Wild Wings Cafe in Knoxville so we went on a little road trip for mommy!

1 comments:

John and Court said...

HA!! I agree...that place is VERY special!! I was about to scan some of our old pictures from there a little while back but my scanner messed up so hopefully soon there may be some...

GREAT memories..and a perfect summary- wings, photography, and independance! Not to mention wood working, deer spotting, 5 star restaurants, beach, fishing, and attempting to put a dog to sleep for surgery...phew...scary!! I think you lost your sun glasses over one of the bridges too??