Today was the nicest day since Cade's arrival. Before we were a family of three we spent a lot of Sundays at Coolidge Park downtown Chattanooga. We've wanted to start back the tradition but it's been miserably cold outside. We had great plans for today and amazingly they all worked out! We took our time getting ready this morning, which was unusual and nice. I printed a coupon from a website I found on funandfrugal.com for a free appetizer with a purchase of an entree at Big River Grille. We had the spinach jalapeño dip and a barbecue chicken pizza. I of course had their root beer. I encourage everyone to try it since they make it homemade. I love it! After lunch we walked across the bridge over to the park and had some ice cream at Clumpie's. Jonathan had butter pecan and I had chocolate and white chocolate raspberry. We walked back to the car and headed over to the bicycle shop which was closed so we walked around a toy store. It was sort of like we were on a date except we had our little man with us. I love to think about the future with Cade... we imagined him riding his bike, running through the fountains and eating a big messy ice cream cone. But the present is so good right now.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment