Days...what a great point to be at! I never thought I'd be the girl to count down the days but at this point in the game days sounds so much better than weeks and months. This weekend was great. My very good friend Missy, or Melissa depending on how long you've known her, got married on Saturday. It was such a happy day and I'm so glad I got to spend the majority of it with her. Her family is basically my second family. There is no awkwardness when I'm around them and I typically get all the stories and jokes they tell. That's a good place to be. I was told as she pulled out of the driveway to not have this baby while she's gone. I will certainly try to hold him in for one more week.
I know most are tired of hearing about my furniture issues but hopefully this will be the last negative post. I had my dear, not so confrontational husband to call on Saturday. He was told that the truck was still "in route". Apparently it's on a tug boat coming from Hong Kong. He was also told that it would be in this week and if it wasn't they would send a truck after it. We shall see. I'm glad he took care of it but it's really going to make me frustrated if it took a man calling up there. Aren't pregnant women scary enough??
We go to the doctor tomorrow and every week after that. They should be able to tell us how big he is and a time line of some sort. I'll keep everyone posted.
Monday, October 6, 2008
29 days...
Posted by Alison at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment