We went to the doctor yesterday and scheduled an induction for October 27th. For anyone who wants the details... I'm 1 cm, 50% effaced, he's head down and weighs around 6 1/2 lbs. To answer the question I know people are dying to ask...am I just being impatient? Dr. Newman just doesn't think it's a good idea for my back to deliver a 9 lb baby. So, my 4 weeks have gone down to less than 3 overnight. I'm a little nervous...okay a lot nervous. If I didn't believe in God I would not believe that this child could come out of me!
Jonathan and I decided to enjoy last night. We went to the Southern Star and had the best meal. I had country fried steak (I know, not the healthiest thing in the world), creamed corn, mashed potatoes and zucchini and Jonathan had chicken casserole, double order of cream corn and mashed potatoes. It was so yummy! Then we walked on the bridge downtown, in the rain I might add, and got ice cream at Clumpies. They had their fall flavors so I had to get apple cinnamon and pumpkin. Mr. Plain got strawberry and peach:) Well, that's about it. Hopefully our furniture will be in this weekend and we can finish his room. I don't know if that will ever happen though. I'm kind of getting used to his bed being in the middle of the room.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
19 days...
Posted by Alison at 5:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I had a 9 lb. baby and I don't recommend it either!! Praying for you!
Post a Comment